New committee members are always welcome. Please contact Kathy Scott if you are interested in joining a committee.
Graduate Student GLEAP Committee
UPSOM graduate student program representatives for the Biomedical Graduate Student Association (BGSA) also serve as as the Graduate Student GLEAP Committee. Members represent all UPSOM graduate programs. Please contact the BGSA if you are interested in joining the association and getting involved in the learning environment.
Faculty GLEAP Committee
Faculty, mentors, and program directors help shape and inform the graduate student learning environment with their participation in the GLEAP Faculty Committee serving graduate students at UPSOM.
- Kathy Albers, PhD - Center for Neuroscience (CNUP)
- Zandrea Ambrose, PhD - Program in Microbiology and Immunology (PMI)
- Joseph C. Ayoob, PhD - Computational Biology (CPCB)
- Richard Boyce, PhD - Biomedical Informatics (BioSt)
- Andy Duncan, PhD - IBGP Cellular and Molecular Pathology (CMP)
- Vanathi Gopalakrishnan, PhD - Biomedical Informatics (BioSt)
- Andy Hinck, PhD - Molecular Biophysics and Structural Biology (MBSB)
- Tija Jacob, PhD - IBGP Molecular Pharmacology (MPGP)
- Larry Kane, PhD - Program in Microbiology and Immunology (PMI)
- Ossama Kashlan, PhD - IBGP Cell Biology and Molecular Physiology (CBMP)
- Corrine Kliment, MD, PhD - IBGP Cellular and Molecular Pathology (CMP)
- Rebeca McMillen - Biomedical Masters Program
- Tom Radomski, MD, MS - Institute for Clinical Research Education (ICRE)
- Michael Tsang, PhD - Molecular Genetics and Developmental Biology (MGDB)